In order to contract with a ROTC Scholarship with UTSA Army ROTC, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a current GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 1000 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
If interested in joining our program or trying it out, please contact our Recruiting Operations Officer.